Global NP Solutions believes in lifelong learning. We founded a Linked In book club stimulating discussions about innovation and important business topics, like leadership and team work for new product development.
You can view the past Innovator’s Book Club study questions or join the Linked In group The Innovator’s Book Club.
We recognize that you are busy, so The Innovator’s Book Club discusses a different book every two months.
- January & February: typically we review a classic innovation book
- 2014: Winning with Risk Management by Russell Walker (new)
- March & April: normally we discuss a new innovation or business book
- 2014: Brand esSense by Neil Gains
- May & June: we usually review a classic innovation book
- July & August: typically we discuss a new innovation or business book
- 2014: All the Right Moves by Constantinos Markides (classic)
- September & October: we will usually review a classic innovation book
- November & December: review a new innovation or business book
© Global NP Solutions, LLC
Your Strategic Innovation Partner for NPDP Certification