Life Design Master Mind Group
In this master mind group, the agenda belongs to the group and each person’s participation and commitment is foundational to success. We will be roughly following the tools from Stanford d-school professors Bill Burnett and Dave Evans’ Designing Your Life book. You will document your Life Design ideas, plans, and successes in My Personal Success Journal (supplied by Global NP Solutions).
Each month you will complete Design Thinking activities to build the next steps in your career and your life. You will be in the “hot seat” to share, brainstorm, and collaborate each month as well. Your commitment to both give and accept ideas in the master mind group is critical for success.
Some topics we’ll cover in the Life Design Master Mind Group include the following.
- What drives your life view and why you work
- Investigate your personal and professional motivations
- When are you in “flow”?
- Work-life balance (physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being)
- Apply Design Thinking tools for Project You – today and tomorrow!
- Prototype different “lives” with your master mind “board of directors”
You will also have access to a private group message board and personalized resource library.
What’s Expected of You
- Commitment to participate in the master mind group meetings, sharing goals and accomplishments, brainstorming to help others Setting and achieving goals
- Space, structure, support, and motivation for other participants
- Completing all Design Thinking tools, journals, and exercises
- Participation in the private discussion forum
- Trust and confidentiality
Please download the application form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your selection to the Life Design Master Mind Group (LDMM) is contingent upon a fully completed and approved application form and a signed copy of the required confidentiality agreement.
The Life Design Master Mind Group is a 6-session program and you are committing to the entire program to develop your next stage career design. The cost of the program is $1000 but we are offering a special for unemployed or underemployed in 2020 for $75 per month. (If you pay, only $420 discounted). You will need to provide a credit card number to complete the transaction but you do not need a PayPal account. Your Life Design Master Mind Group access will typically begin within 24 hours of the PayPal transaction clearing.